Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi, the first lady of Croatia has become the talk of the town after visiting to Russia and cheer on the Croatian Football team in the FIFA 2018 World Cup. Croatia has done really well throughout the tournament and for the very fast time, that the Croatian team has made it to the finals. Maybe it is the result of the unconditional love and support from their adorable president.
Here are unknown facts you should know about Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, Croatian President:
1.She was born on 29 April 1968 in Rijeka, Croatia to Dubravka and Branko Grabar.
2. She is the first female president as well as youngest president of Croatia when she took charge in office at the age of 46 in February 2015.
3. The Croatian first lady is a scholar and has a master’s degree in International Relations from the Faculty of Political Science at the University of Zagreb.
4. She is a Roman Catholic by religion and declares her like in traditional christian values.
5. Grabar-Kitarovic has command over many languages. She speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese in addition to her native Croatian and can undertstand Italian, French and German as well.
6. She has also experience as a politician and diplomat, having served as Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy at NATO from 2011 to 2014.
Banner Image Credit: https://hottestheadsofstate.com
226 total views, 9 views today