The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Saturday announced that Yogi Adityanath would be the next Uttar Pradesh chief minister.
The five-time Gorakhpur MP was picked ahead of the other two front-runners for the top post – UP BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and Union Minister Manoj Sinha. Adityanath will have two deputy chief ministers in Maurya and BJP legislator Dinesh Sharma.
Here are 10 valid reasons why BJP choose Yogi Adityanath as the CM of Uttar Pradesh.
- The choice of Yogi Adityanath destroys all caste equations in UP. He is a Yogi, his appeal among Hindus transcends caste.
- With an eye towards the 2019 elections and a suitable face to carry the Ayodhya issue forward.
- Now BJP cannot afford to fail in UP. Two basic traits needed in UP CM incorruptible, doer what Yogi have.
- A natural progression of saffron agenda after the saffron surge.
- If you analyze the outcome of this move from a ‘Hindutva’ perspective you will find that it is social engineering at its best.
- Yogi Adityanath (Ajay Singh) is the 5th time MP from Gorakhpur. He hasn’t lost there since 1998.
- 44-year-old Yogi Adityanath will be one of the youngest CMs in India.
- Yogi like Modi renounced his family. He is a loner, incorruptible, and committed to the ideology.
- Yogi is today where Modi was in 2001. Hope UP gets the Governance that Modi gave Gujarat.
- Besides Vikas, Hindutva is going to be the plank in the run up to LS-2019. Expect the repeat of Hindu consolidation that we saw in UP-2017.
5,663 total views, 3 views today