Situated on the banks of the Sabarmati River Ahmedabad, it’s the most blissful place to live in. Known as ‘Manchester City of India‘, it emerged as an important economic and industrial hub of India. It’s the second-largest cotton producer in India and it has the country’s second-oldest stock exchange. Ahmedabad is ranked as one of the fastest-growing cities in India.
Ahmedabad is a fusion city of Hindu craftsmanship and Persian architecture giving rise to the Indo-Saracenic style. The city has a hot, semi-arid climate with marginally less rain. Apart from the monsoon season, the climate here is mostly dry. Ahmedabad is home to the best institutions like IIM, NID, etc., as it’s a paradise for students. There are several adventurous and exciting places to visit in Ahmedabad like Thol lake, Kankaria lake, Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary, Indroda Nature Park, Tirupati Rushvian Park, Polo Forest, etc.
Making the decision to move here would be a really good one, as you can enjoy the amazing food that can make you forget all your sadness. To make sure you stay away from the stress of relocation, hire trusted home shifting services in Ahmedabad who are capable of taking full responsibility for your shifting and help you enjoy stress-free and smooth moving.
To help you decide which locality in Ahmedabad you should move into, have a look at the below-mentioned list and check what amenities you will get there. Make an informed decision after getting all the necessary details.
5 Best Places to Live in Ahmedabad
South Bopal is one of the desired and affordable residential area in Ahmedabad. Even though this locality is quite far from the city, they’re well-connected through SP Ring road. This area has all the necessary infrastructure still, the property costs are low here compared to other areas of Ahemdabad.
- Hospitals: Sannidhya Maternity & Multi-Specialty Hospital, Aalpa’s Kids Clinic, etc.
- Schools: EuroKids, Future Tots, Shanti Juniors School, etc.
- Places to visit: Mahadev Temple, Sun South Park, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Amrapali Shopping Mall, Suncity Shopping Mall, etc.
Satellite city is one of the pleasant residential area full of well-developed daily life facilities and people love to reside here. You get excellent transportation services here; with the help of metro connectivity and bus service to move to any other areas of Ahmedabad.
- Hospitals: Ahmedabad Heart Hospital, Suyog Hospital, etc.
- Schools: The Satellite School, Shri Narayana Central School, etc.
- Places to visit: Teen Darwaza, Satellite Park, Law Garden, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Iscon Mega Mall, Ratnamani Complex, Gulmohar Park Mall, etc.
Maninagar is one of the most popular residential areas located in the southern part of Ahmedabad, the first planned town created by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Maninagar offers well-advanced apartments at a reasonable price, and it has become a famous residential area due to reliable transportation facilities, it has its own railway station, BRTS hub, etc.
- Hospitals: Siddhi Vinayak Hospital, Parimal Hospital, Aastha hospital, etc.
- Schools: Vedant International Preschool, Seventh-Day Adventist Higher Secondary School, etc.
- Places to visit: Kankaria Lake, Kamlanehru Zoo, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Shiv Shopping Centre, Nirav Shopping Center, etc.
Naroda is a low-budget residential area in the northeast region of Ahmedabad, which is also called industrial area. This area has become desired choice for students, freshers, and middle-class working professionals. Naroda is situated on the emerging Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad-Vadodara corridor and is a fast-growing locality in Ahmedabad.
- Hospitals: Gitanjali Children Hospital, Rudhraksh Hospital, etc.
- Schools: New Noble School, Aditya International School Naroda, etc.
- Places to visit: S, Naroda Lake, AMC Garden, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Jadewang Complex, City Center, etc.
Gota is known as hub of affordable housing i.e., you could rent a well-furnished home here at Rs 6,100. That’s why Gota has become most popular residential area of Ahmedabad with all the facilities available at low cost. Gota is well-connected with public transportation facilities 24/7.
- Hospitals: Vizcare Hospital, Lifeline Multispeciality Hospital, etc.
- Schools: Apollo International School, Podar Jumbo Kids, etc.
- Places to visit: Sarveshwar Mahadev Temple, Ghatlodia Garden & Lake,
- Shopping Malls: DAGA HOME Style, Melady Estate Gota, etc.
We have done proper research to find affordable residential areas to live in Ahmedabad, where you get all the amenities for your everyday needs. We hope that we have provided the necessary information about the best localities to live in Ahmedabad, and the information mentioned above is appropriate and will help you find your dream home.
1,586 total views, 1 views today