It is always a good habit to keep the hands clean. For proper hand sanitization, you can use sanitizers which are easily available at the marketplace. You can get hand sanitizers at super markets, grocery shops and local medicine stores. If you wish, you can easily save you money by opting for producing hand sanitizer at home. A few simple steps are required to be followed, and you can prepare your hand sanitizer easily at home. At this time of global Coronavirus outbreak, using hand sanitizers to keep the hands germ free has become a necessary thing.
Hand Sanitizers for Preventing Coronavirus Outbreak
In order to prevent Coronavirus outbreak, you need to learn the safety measures. According to the experts and medical personnel, it is always good to stay at home to avoid infection. However, many people are bound to go outside for their jobs. In such cases, you need to keep your hands properly sanitized. Washing hands on regular basis is crucial. It is not possible to carry hand wash, but it is possible to carry hand sanitizer in the pocket. After 1-2 hours, you should sanitize your hands so that germs from your hands get removed.
Crisis of Hand Sanitizer
With the recent Coronavirus outbreak, global crisis on masks and hand sanitizers has been noted. Dearth of these products at the stores has led to panic among common people. If you cannot find hand sanitizers at the marketplace, you do not have to worry. A few simple steps can help you to make hand sanitizers at home. In the following section, those steps are discussed.
Ingredients for Making Hand Sanitizer
At first, you need to prepare a checklist for ingredients for making hand sanitizers. Here are the ingredients at a glance in the following section.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: You need 2-3 cups of isopropyl alcohol. At local chemist store, you can easily get this substance.
- Aloe Vera Gel: If you can get fresh Aloe Vera gel, nothing can get better than that. You can also purchase Aloe Vera gel from marketplace. You need 3 cups of Aloe Vera gel.
- Essential Oils: You need 8-10 drops of essential oil. You can use essential oils of your choice.
- Bowl, spoon and funnel.
- Small plastic bottles for keeping the hand sanitizer.
- Nitrile gloves.
Steps for Making Hand Sanitizer at Home
In the following section, the steps for making hand sanitizer at home have been discussed. You need to follow these steps with precision.
- At first, you need to wear the nitrile gloves so that you do not burn your hands when handling isopropyl alcohol.
- Now, you need to pour isopropyl alcohol and Aloe Vera gel in a bowl. After that, you need to add the essential oils.
- With the help of spoon, you need to mix those ingredients. Your hand sanitizer is prepared.
- You can preserve the mixture in plastic bottles so that you can use it whenever you want.
Alternates to Hand Sanitizers
In case if you run out of hand sanitizer, you should use hand wash to clean your hand regularly. You can also use aftershave lotion as hand sanitizer. It also helps cleaning germs and virus.
1,150 total views, 2 views today